We prefer to receive submissions via e-mail. Just copy/cut and paste onto the email field.
All material remains in YOUR possession, in YOUR copyright, subject to YOUR volition. A mention of SubtleTea is appreciated if/when you use selected pieces in the future. Selected pieces may also reprise in future editions or appear in an anthology, etc.
There are no rejections. Accepted work receives replies; declined work does not.
For poetry/prose/essays/reviews/novel excerpts
- Please keep your pieces single-spaced and in a legible font (10- or 12-point, please).
No overly fancy fonts (such as cursive, etc.).
- Submit up to 6 poetry pieces, up to 2 prose pieces, up to 2 essays, and up to 3 reviews (book or film).
- Not everything will always be accepted or posted. But fair and interested consideration is guaranteed. Also, leftover material may be considered for the future magazine, etc.
- Include your name, address, and e-mail.
- An optional biographical blurb suggestion is welcome.
For book review proposals
- Submit book(s) via postal mail. Email editor for address.
- Please include introductory letter, or cover letter, or press release with book(s)
- No pre-published manuscripts are accepted for review.
- Please be patient, since reading is time consuming.
For visual art (from paintings to photography)
- Please use reasonable sizes when sending attachments: usually images from 500 - 900 pixels in width and length are acceptable. (The editor can resize according to space and page layout, etc.) .JPEGs and .GIFs are preferable.
Please: no outrageously obscene material. (You KNOW what obscene is, folks.)
- Include name of piece(s), name of artist, copyright dates, etc., in the e-mail body.
REMEMBER TO SEND/QUERY VIA sailthedaydreamATgmail.com
[back to top] [home]
© 2008 SubtleTea Productions All Rights Reserved