December 2016-April 2017 Edition
Visit SubtleTea‘s sister site, Bookolage
- Todd Tarbox, author of Orson Welles and Roger Hill: A Friendship in Three Acts
- Bunny Goodjohn, author of The Beginning Things
Poetry (by three Johns and a Janov)
- “Things That Flew at Us” by Sarah Batcheller
- “Quaquaversal” by Mathias B. Freese
- Tom Balistreri’s movie reviews at Front Row
- Nick Zegarac’s DVD/Blu-ray reviews
- Diana Krall live at the Festival de Jazz de Montreux, 2010
- Wendy Steiner on The Trouble with Beauty (video)
- Taylor Swift:Girl Detective Kickstarter page
- “War” by Chuck D. and Ambersunshower
- “If I Were Only a Child Again” by Curtis Mayfield
- Artists’ weirdest drawing requests at Vice
- Neil Gaiman interviews Stephen King
- “The Wonderful, Melancholy Worlds of Kirsten Dunst” – Tribeca Shortlist
- Sara Lorusso’s art at c-heads
- Review of The Shallows at popMatters
- “10 Reasons Why Kate McKinnon is Hollywood’s New Queer Heartthrob” – AfterEllen
- Surrealist roots of David Bowie – The Guardian
- Bret Easton Ellis interviews Eli Roth
- Resolution of the “Grandfather Paradox” at Scientific American?
- “In Defense of Hairy Women” at Vice
- Shop Jeen BarbiPapere Makeover – Paper
- Artist Monica Piloni in her studio
- Wellesnet: Orson Welles Web Source
All copyrights belong to the authors and artists.
New editions appear every five months.
Logo is Spranq Eco Font.
Masthead image: by Claudio Parentela